Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Josh is 2!

Josh spent three days celebrating his big day. He's such an entertaining little guy with a great sense of humor, never-ending energy, and complete fearlessness. He happily sung himself "Happy Birthday" multiple times and was a champ at blowing out candles.

Day One: Dan took the day of Josh's birthday off and we started off with a breakfast of donuts then headed to bounce at Jump for Fun. Josh chose McDonald's for lunch. After naptime, we spent some time at the pool and ended the day with cake. I think Josh was pretty happy about the day :)


















Josh's two big presents were a play kitchen and a bike.





Day two: Josh got to spend the morning with Mumzy, Michelle, and Tyler while I went in for a baby check-up. After lunch at Burger King, I met up with them to have cupcakes and continue the celebration.

Day three: Josh and some of our mom's group friends met at the Ark to play and share cupcakes. It was a bit informal but was basically Josh's party! And...I left my camera in the car, so I'm stealing this pic from a friend.


We love you, Joshie!! You are one funny little two year old, and we can't wait to see how much you grow and crack us up during the year ahead.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing the video. Mr. G and I loved watching Josh blow out his candles! Happy Birthday, Josh!

Post a Comment